- When: Shows run Tues-Sat., May 23 through June 14, with a 2:30 matinee featured on Saturdays.
- Where: Brigham’s Playhouse located across from Star Nursery next door to the Red Barn in Cotton Town Villag
- Cost: $12-$25
- Details: Annie Junior – Based on the popular comic strip,”Little Orphan Annie,” Annie Junior tells of a spunky Depression-era orphan determined to find her parents who abandoned her on the doorstep of a New York City orphanage run by the cruel Miss Hannigan. In adventure after adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil ways, befriends President Franklin Roosevelt, and finds a new family in billionaire Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy. Please no children under the age of 5. http://www.brighamsplayhouse.com
The Little Mermaid
- When: Little Mermaid will run May 30 thru Oct.13 on an alternating schedule., 8:45 PM to 11:5PM
- Where: Tuacahn Center for the Arts
- Cost: Ticket cost varies-please check online for cost or call box office.
- Details: This stage adaptation of the beloved Academy Award-winning 1989 film will come to life at Tuacahn in a magnificient stage production everyone–regardless of age/gender–will enjoy! New and exciting special effects will take you “under the sea”!!! http://www.tuacahn.org
Zion Canyon Farmers Market
- When: Saturday, May 31, Starts at 9:00 am
- Where: Bit and Spur Restaurant, 1212 Zion Park Blvd, on the lawn rain or shine!
- Cost: Free
- Details: Listen to the live music while you shop for in season local produce, delicious baked goods, pastries and breads, artisan cheeses, meats, honey, jams and jellies, locally roasted coffee, handcrafted bath products, agriculturally based crafts and joining in Second Saturday Art Stroll arts and crafts will be on offer at the market. See you at the market! Running every Saturday from April 26 thru Oct. 18. http://zionharvest.org
The Jordan World Circus
- When: Monday, June 2, 2014, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Where: Washington Co. Regional Park, 5500 W. 700 S. Hurricane, UT 84737
- Cost: Adults $18 & Children $14
- Details: With three rings of affordable family fun, “The Jordan World Circus” will thrill fans of all ages. Come see the death-defying aerial acts, animal attractions including tigers and elephants. In addition to the performing acts, kids will have the unique opportunity to ride and pet different types of animals.is year’s circus will definitely surprise you… Witness a human shoot out of a cannon, Camels, White Tigers, Clowns, Elephants, Globe of Death Riders, Zebras, Jugglers, Ponies, aerialist” and many more awesome acts that will thrill you!!*** Acts are subject to change ***