Utah’s Only Active Adult Golf Course Community.

#LIVEYOUNG

20190613_SunRiverVillas_0653.jpg

It's time.

There is never a better time than now to start your next chapter, so let’s get started!

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 10.44.31 AM.png

Welcome Home.

Working alongside our talented designers, you can create a home that captures your imagination.

AB7I9761.jpg

YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE AWAITS

“I was so overwhelmed with the beauty, peacefulness, cleanliness, and gorgeous facilities that I could hardly contain my excitement.”

-Denise and Peter L.

Over 60
clubs and
groups

At the center of each SunRiver community is the clubhouse, a meeting place for friends, neighbors and people you haven’t met yet!

Learn more

Pottery ClubSunRiver St.George145 members

Pottery Club

SunRiver St.George

members

Bicycle ClubSunRiver St.George127 members

Bicycle Club

SunRiver St.George

members

Pickleball ClubSunRiver Villas260 members

Pickleball Club

SunRiver Villas

members

You’ll wonder how you ever found time to work!

SunRiver is home to over 60 clubs and groups, chances are we have something for you. Have an idea for a club that isn’t listed? Start it! Some of the most popular clubs have been started recently and grown rapidly.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 7.04.11 PM.png

300 days of sunshine.

The live-young attitude of SunRiver owes much to its inspiring southern Utah setting. Maybe there’s magic in the red rock hills that surround St. George.

shutterstock_117783742.png

You'll never want to leave.

Known for its family-friendly appeal and near year-round sunshine, St. George is nestled in the heart of Southern Utah’s Color Country.

View Southern Utah

map.jpg

You'll never want to leave.

A community needs a soul if it is to become a true home for human beings. You, the people must git it this soul.

View Southern Utah

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 9.56.15 PM.png

map.jpg

sunrivercommunities.jpg

Hear from a resident.

SunRiver was just what we were looking for! We have lived all over the US and have never found a place quite like this. We not only love the community, we love the people here too!”

Roy H.
SunRiver Resident Since 2003

Find the home that suits you.

At SunRiver, your house is the basecamp to your adventures. Whether you want to build your own, or buy one finished, we’re here to help you find your dream house. See below to view our current homes for sale.

wc_SunRiverStGeorge_1864 CUT copy.png

SunRiver Villas is our latest community of smaller, more exclusive luxury patio homes. The good life is easier than ever at SunRiver Villas; just turn the key and you’re home. See below to view the brand new Villas floor plans.

Group 211.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 3.02.54 PM.png

We’ll let our awards speak for themselves.

Image 3.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 3.03.48 PM.png

WHAT’S YOUR NEXT CHAPTER?

Ready to Chat?

Ready to take the next step and speak with an agent about your next home? Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out as soon as possible.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 3.02.54 PM.png