Hurricane Peach Days
- When: Friday 4th @ 10 AM – 6 PM
- Where: Hurricane Community Center, 63 South 100 West Hurricane, UT
- Cost: http://www.cityofhurricane.com/categories/about/events/peach-days/
- Details: Peach Days, “A Celebration of our Heritage”, is once again drawing near! This year’s event will be held Friday, September 4 and Saturday, September 5. Be sure to bring your appetite. Food booths with all your favorite mouth-watering options will be on hand. Peach Days wouldn’t be complete without the rodeo, entertainment, parade, Pioneer Corner, 12K Fun Run, and the Peach Cook-Off. The Hurricane Canal Trek, quilt show, and a wide variety of booths displaying commercial and homemade goods will also be included. The traditional displays, always a staple of the event, will be featured in the Hurricane Elementary building. Plan now to prepare an entry. Categories include home arts, fine arts, garden, and baked or bottled goods. Community participation is what makes the Peach Days displays a success. Prizes are only awarded to top-placing entries in each division, but all entries are awarded a ribbon and will be truly enjoyed by thousands of event-goers. So, as the summer progresses, watch for a special photo opportunity, finish a painting or afghan, or tend your garden with extra care and plan to share your harvest of talent with us in August. Plan to be a part of this year’s event. This treasured event is a great opportunity for new and old friends to mingle as we celebrate Hurricane’s heritage. Watch future postings for schedules and entry details.
George Street Fest on Main
- When: Friday 4th @ 6 PM
- Where: Main Street
- Cost: Free Admission
- Details: 6 to 10 p.m. making history in southern Utah. In addition to a street market, stage concert, and food truck village, the new Zion Brewing Company Jazz Garden will offer wine, beer, and paired fruit and cheese to the background of live jazz music. This city-sponsored event is the first of its kind for St. George and will be located at the Ancestor Square courtyard. http://georgestreetfest.com/
Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
- When: Saturday, 5th @ 12 PM
- Where: OC Tanner Amphitheater 300 W Lion Blvd (Just off Hwy 9)
- Cost: Admission $15 general, $6 Youth
- Details: Regional favorite, Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband, will be playing the beautiful O.C. Tanner Amphitheater stage in Springdale on Sept.5 at 8 pm.